Here is a list of 7 Things to remember when you're burning your new candle!
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Please remember to keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Place your candle on a heat-resistant surface.
- Make sure that you trim the candle’s wicks to ¼” each and every time before you light your candle.
- Always burn your candle in a draft-free area. Any draft of wind (ceiling fans, A/C vents, windows, etc.) will make the candle flame flicker and smoke.
- When you are trimming your candle wicks, be sure to remove all wick trimmings and debris.
- Always burn votives in an appropriate votive holder.
- Ensure that there is enough air space around your candle. Do not burn under a shelf, as this will inhibit the amount of oxygen that is getting to the wick of the candle and can cause the candle to not burn properly.
- Discontinue use of the candle when ½” of wax remains. Burning past this point can present a fire hazard and cause the glass to break.